Tuition-Based Pre-K Information
In CFBISD, we offer two full day Pre-Kinderdarten options options. We have free Pre-K for students who qualify under the state guidelines (see qualification information below) and we offer tuition-based Pre-K for families who don’t qualify for free through a very affordable rate. The Pre-K program in CFBISD is for students that are 4 years old on or before September 1.
Pay for Pre-K locations & tuition
Blair, Blanton, Carrollton, Central, Farmers Branch, Freeman, Furneaux, Good, Kent, Landry, McKamy, McLaughlin Strickland, McWhorter and Riverchase, Rosemeade, Stark.
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- $550 monthly Pay for Pre-K plan
- Hours: 7:40 AM – 2:55 PM
How to enroll:
- If your child qualifies for free Pre-K and you are enrolling at your attendance zone Pre-K school, you can begin early registration with the school starting March 31, 2020 at 6:30pm.
- If your child does not qualify for free Pre-K, you can apply for admission before you can move forward with enrollment. Space is limited. Applications will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to reserve a spot, a completed and approved application along with a non-refundable fee of $100 must be received by CFBISD.
- Apply online– when applying, choose Early Learning (Parents Pay for Pre-K) in the menu.
CFBISD also offers Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD). If you have questions as to whether your student may be eligible for PPCD, please contact Marie Huie at 972-968-5800.
Have more questions about Pre-K?
View our Frequently Asked Questions for Pre-K.
If you have additional questions, you may call 972-968-6500