If your child doesn't qualify for free Pre-K, you can apply for admission before you can move forward with enrollment.
Caring, Certified Teachers for Your Child
Taught by our caring, certified educators, students are involved in thematic units that engage learners through developmentally appropriate activities. Mathematics, science, social studies and language arts are integrated to provide students with real life opportunities to read, write, and problem solve. We also support the socio-emotional learning of students so they can build strong healthy relationships with their peers and friends.
** The Pre-Kindergarten program in CFBISD is for students that are 4 years old on or before September 1.
- Can my child qualify for free Pre-K?
- If my child does not qualify for free Pre-K, can I pay for Pre-K?
- What is the cost to pay for Pre-K, if my child does not qualify for free?
- What schools have a Pre-K program?
- How do I know which Pre-K school is designated to my home address?
- Is there transportation for Pre-K?
- How old does my child need to be for Pre-K?
- Can I apply for my child to attend a school different from the one designated to my address?
- I don’t live in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch attendance zone. Can my child attend Pre-K in the district?
- Can my child attend the After the Bell (ATB) program?
- Does CFBISD offer Early Childhood Special Education programs?
- What immunizations does my child need to start school?