2022-2023 Online Enrollment Now Open
Free & Tuition-Based Options for Full Day Pre-K
Campuses Offering Pre-K:
Caring, Certified Teachers for Your Child
Taught by our caring, certified educators, students are involved in thematic units that engage learners through developmentally appropriate activities. Mathematics, science, social studies and language arts are integrated to provide students with real life opportunities to read, write, and problem solve. We also support the socio-emotional learning of students so they can build strong healthy relationships with their peers and friends.
** The Pre-Kindergarten program in CFBISD is for students that are 4 years old on or before September 1.
How to enroll for Free Pre-K:
If your child is eligible for free Pre-K and you are enrolling at your attendance zone, complete the ONLINE STUDENT ENROLLMENT process. The campus registrar will reach out to you with next steps and can assist with any enrollment questions or concerns.
If your child is eligible for free PreK and you want to apply for a transfer to a different school you can apply HERE before you can move forward with enrollment.
- The following items are required for registration:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Child's Immunization Record or Notarized Exemption
- 2 Proofs of address (Utility Bill and Lease or Mortgage)
- Copy of Parent Identification (Government Issued Photo ID)
- If Applicable: Proof of Guardianship, Child's previous school records
- Can my child qualify for free Pre-K?
- If my child does not qualify for free Pre-K, can I pay for Pre-K?
- What is the cost to pay for Pre-K, if my child does not qualify for free?
- What schools have a Pre-K program?
- How do I know which Pre-K school is designated to my home address?
- Is there transportation for Pre-K?
- How old does my child need to be for Pre-K?
- Can I apply for my child to attend a school different from the one designated to my address?
- I don’t live in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch attendance zone. Can my child attend Pre-K in the district?
- Can my child attend the After the Bell (ATB) program?
- Does CFBISD offer Early Childhood Special Education programs?
- What immunizations does my child need to start school?