Online enrollment is now open for 2021-2022 and the current school year.
Is your child ready for kindergarten? We are ready for them! We offer full day kindergarten for children who will be five years old on or before September 1st at all 24 elementary campuses. All of our kindergarten teachers are fully certified and trained in the science of teaching reading. Your child will love coming to school to learn about math, science, reading, writing, art, music, and physical education! Your child will also have the opportunity to create life-long friendships with their peers! Join us in supporting your child's love for learning by enrolling in CFBISD!
Kindergarten is offered at:
How to enroll for Kindergarten:
- Complete online enrollment at enrollcfb.com. Upload your registration documents online, if possible
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- School records, if applicable
- Utility bill
- Copy of lease/mortgage
- Parent/guardian ID
- The campus registrar will reach out to you with next steps and can assist with any enrollment questions or concerns.
- What immunizations does my child need to start school?
- How old does my child need to be for Kinder?
- How do I know which school is designated to my home address?
- Can I apply for my child to attend a school different from the one designated to my address?
- I don’t live in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD attendance zone. Can my child attend Kinder in the district?
- Does the district provide after school care?
- Is there transportation provided?
- Does CFBISD offer special education and speech services for kindergarten students?
- How can I help my child to wake up on time for school?
- How can I help my child transition away from naps?
- Does my child need to know letters and sounds before Kindergarten?
- How can I help my child to regulate his/her emotions?
- Will my child be expected to sit still all day?
- How can I help my child to prepare for Kindergarten over the summer?
- How much homework can I expect my child to bring home?
- How many Specials will my child go to?