Here you will find information to support your access to Canvas, our District's online learning management system. Canvas allows teachers to share learning materials with students, collect assignments online, provide digital feedback on student work, and more. As a parent or guardian, you can access Canvas to support your student's academic experience.
Who Uses Canvas?
CFBISD teachers in grades K-12 have the option to facilitate their courses using Canvas, and our staff would like to encourage your participation as a stakeholder in ensuring high achievement for each student. Teachers have the freedom to utilize Canvas in a variety of ways.
Communicate with your student's teacher for information about their usage of Canvas.
Parents can also sign up for complete access to Canvas by enrolling as an observer. Instructions on parent enrollment as a Canvas observer can be found here.
Parent Access on Mobile App
Parents can access Canvas notifications, announcements, and calendar events through the mobile app. Instructions for signing up for the mobile app are provided below.
Canvas provides a huge library of support guides, including step-by-step instructions for parents, students, and teachers, video tutorials, and a community where you can ask questions.
CFBISD Canvas Support
If you have any questions as you explore Canvas, communicate with your student's teacher directly.
- Canvas Parent App Account Creation for iOS (English)
- Canvas Parent App Account Creation for iOS (Spanish)
- Canvas Parent App Account Creation for Android (English)
- Canvas Parent App Account Creation for Android (Spanish)
- Logging Into Google Meet on Chromebooks (English)
- Logging Into Google Meet on Chromebooks (Spanish)
- Logging Into Google Meet on iPads (English)
- Logging Into Google Meet on iPads (Spanish)