The GO Center
The GO Center is “Postsecondary Central” at each high school, where students and parents find the information they need to guide their planning. The CCMR Dean facilitates the academic needs of our high school students, striving to make the transition between high school and post-secondary options seamless. Students and parents may visit the GO Center for a variety of reasons, such as, assistance with College and Career options, Financial Aid applications, and other post-secondary needs. Our goal is that all students are college, career and military ready by the time they graduate.
Each GO Center has a calendar with the CCMR Dean’s availability for the week. To make an appointment, use the QR code outside the GO Center to contact the Dean.
Research colleges and universities
Investigate careers and career interest inventories
- Explore scholarships and apply
- Apply for colleges and universities
- Complete the FAFSA (Financial Aid) & TAFSA
- Write college and scholarship essays
- Create resumes
- Sign up for SAT/ACT examinations
- Apply and take pre-assessment for TSIA2
- Register with the NCAA Clearinghouse (Athletics)
- Meet with recruiters
- Lunch and Learn opportunities with colleges and military.