Are you an educator that has BIG ideas and needs more resources to put them into action?
Introducing the CFBISD Innovation Academy
A group of like-minded professionals engaging in deep conversations and exploring student-centered practices. With district-provided resources, training and support, participants will design and implement innovative learning environments.
Educators who not only have ideas but are able to put them into action are the ones who challenge learners, reaffirm their progress and support them as they move forward.
Courous & novak, innovate inside the box
- Attend training day on July 18, 2022
- Have the opportunity to collaborate and network with colleagues
- Participate in innovative teaching practices
- Opportunities to re-imagine their learning spaces
- Dream big! Applicants will be required to pitch their idea on how to transform their learning environment
- Complete the application and submit by 11:59 p.m. on May 8, 2022
- You will be notified of selection the week of May 16, 2022
We are seeking professional staff with 2+ years of experience and a growth mindset interested in investigating innovative ways for students to engage in authentic learning experiences.
- Do you want to build a culture of collaboration and innovation in your learning space?
- Would you like help implementing one of your big ideas?
- Would you like to connect with others in the district who are trying new and creative things?
You might be a good fit for the CFBISD Innovation Academy. The deadline to submit an application is May 6, 2022.
Please reach out to your DLS with any questions.