DeWitt Perry Middle School’s campus-wide renovation is well underway. The middle school’s renovations are paid for by voter-approved bond dollars for projects including renovations and improvements at all campuses.
Dec. 8, 2021 Update
Lyndsey Caban, CFBISD Senior Buyer, gives an update on the bond progress taking place at DeWitt Perry Middle School.
Sept. 21, 2021 Update
Bobby Shaw, CFBISD Director of Facility Services, gives an update on the bond progress taking place at DeWitt Perry Middle School.
The DeWitt Perry MS renovated building will include:
- Fine Arts classroom and performance space improvements
- Collaboration rooms
- Exterior upgrades
- Interior upgrades
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems upgrades
- New marquee
- Landscaping improvements
- Kitchen renovation and new equipment
- Athletic track improvements
Safety and Security
- Access control and cameras at selected exterior doors
- Bollards and hardened shell at main entry
- Fire sprinkler system upgrades
- Secure and climate-controlled server space at each campus
- Wireless upgrades
- Phone system upgrades