Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD is requesting proposals for Equity and Inclusion Consultant Services to ensure the District provides the desired public education system within the community. The consultant services will be used to review, evaluate and implement best practices by:
- Gathering perceptions, level of satisfaction, and needs of our many stakeholders,
- Developing a District equity plan that is representative of the community and guides future actions of the District,
- Communicates the equity plan of the District to families, taxpayers, and stakeholders;
- Maximizes enrollment and the resources available for the education and development of students by ensuring that its equity plan is responsive to the unique needs of all families and students within the community, and;
- Provides training to staff on equity and inclusion based on the adopted equity plan.
The RFP was released to the public on April 16 and is available from the District's purchasing website from the following link:
Responses are due by 3:00 p.m. on April 30, 2021, and will be evaluated by a committee of CFBISD staff. Once all proposals have been assessed, the top firms will be interviewed and ranked by the committee. A final recommendation will be presented at the June 3, 2021, regularly scheduled school board meeting.
Upon final approval, the vendor will begin working immediately with the District.