The Student Services Department works diligently and collaboratively with school leaders, teachers, students, parents, and the community at large to foster, instill, and maintain positive learning experiences for all students.
- Who qualifies for Out-of-District Admissions/Transfer?
- What is Out-of-District Admissions?
- What is the geographic area included in out-of-district admissions/transfer?
- Do I qualify for Out-of-District Admissions/Transfer?
- What is the process for being accepted for Out-of-District Admissions/Transfer?
- What documents do I need to complete my out-of-district Admission/Transfer and Enrollment?
- Can the Out-of-District Admission/Transfer be revoked?
- Can I transfer my child who will be a senior?
Educational Services Division Complex (ESDC)
1820 Pearl Street
Carrollton, TX 75006
School Year Hours:
8 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
7 a.m. - 5 p.m.