Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching for Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District. We are seeking qualified candidates that are motivated and inspired to make a difference in the lives of our students.
- A minimum of 60 college credit hours is required for a substitute teaching position.
Preference is given to applicants that hold a valid Texas teaching certification.
- An official hardcopy of College Transcript (please do not upload with application)
- Gallup Insight survey – Must be completed within 48 hours of submitting application
- References on application – Please include at least 3 professional references with accurate e-mail addresses
- AppGarden online sub training. The link will be emailed to you if you are invited to orientation (mandatory prior to orientation).
The district is always looking for substitute teachers who are committed to education and want to work in a supportive school district that maintains high standards. You will receive an invitation to the next orientation after your application material is received and you are approved to be a substitute teacher. If you have any questions, please contact the Personnel Services Department at 972-968-6100.