Student Transcript Request

Transcript Request Available Online

You may make your transcript request online through Parchment. The charge is $5.00 per transcript, paid online at this secure site. After registering on the Parchment website, check with your counselor to see if you qualify for 1 free transcript.  You can be a current student – in any grade, or a former student. For any questions, please contact the Records department at your high school for more information.

Alternatively, you may visit the high school records office to order and pick up a transcript.

Creekview High School

Newman Smith High School

Ranchview High School

R. L. Turner High School

Early College High School