Winter Break Program
Registration to attend the Winter Break Program begins December 5th.
In order to have appropriate staffing and materials, parents must pay and register their child on-line by December 16th in order to guarantee a spot in the program. Drop-in students, those without on-line registration, will be accepted ONLY if space is available.
Winter Break Holiday Care Sites:
- Good Elementary
- Good Elementary - Special Needs
- Turner High School - Middle and High School for Students with Special Needs
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, December 19th, through Friday, December 30th.
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- No program on Monday, December 26th, Christmas Day Observed.
- $30/day (Full Pay)
- $25/day (Free/Reduced Lunch)
What to bring: Sack Lunch, ATB will provide am and pm snacks.
ATB Online Registration Site for the Parent to Enroll Student
- Connect with link: https://cfbonlineregistration.cfbisd.edu/Register.aspx
- Enter Student ID. Enter date of birth.
- Select Program from drop-down – After the Bell.
- Select Course – ATB Holiday – Winter Break.
- Select Section – Location – Good, Landry, Landry Sp. Needs, Turner Sp. Needs
You will not be contacted unless there is a problem.
Tuition payment - Cash or money order made at Administration Building, December 5th through December 16th or through REVTRAK online payment.