Summer 2023 Program
|rates||1 child||2 children||3+ children|
|Free/Reduced Lunch & District Employees||$125/week||$155/week||$215/week|
$40.00 per child is required the first day of the program to cover the cost of supplies
General Program Information
Who: Students who are 5 yrs. and completed Prekindergarten - 5th grade who reside or attend school in CFB.
What: Educational enrichment and recreational activities
When: Thursday, June 1st through Friday, July 28th.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
ATB will be closed on Tuesday, July 4th, to celebrate Independence Day.
Where: ATB Summer Program Sites
- Rainwater SPED– Elementary Special Needs
- Turner – Secondary Special Needs
May 15th - Summer payment can be completed online or at the Administration Building.
To Pay Online
- Go to Payment Information
- Click the link for REVTRAK.
- Select Summer ATB.
- Select Good, Rainwater or Turner.
- Pay $40 per child to cover the cost of supplies. Pay tuition by week on the Wednesday prior to week they attend. Save your payment receipt email from REVTRAK
Pay at Administration Building
- Cash or money orders will be accepted to pay for supplies and weekly tuition. Save your payment receipt.
- Find the Registration Card on the ATB website. Complete, copy, save to your computer. Bring a printed copy of the Registration Card along with your payment receipt when you arrive at the Summer Program campus on the first day your child attends. That will be the registration this Summer.
- At ATB Summer Programs, students will be offered two snacks and a free lunch. Sack lunches may be sent from home if preferred by students.