Summer 2022 Information
|Rates||1 child||2 children||3+ Children|
|Free/Reduced Lunch & District Employees||$125/week||$155/week||$215/week|
$40.00 per child is required the first day of the program to cover the cost of supplies. PREPAY for the week – no refunds.
General Program Information
Who: Students who are 5 yrs. and completed Prekindergarten-5th grade who reside in CFB
What: Educational enrichment and recreational activities
When: Wednesday, June 1st through Friday, July 29th.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
ATB will be closed on Monday, July 4th, to celebrate Independence Day.
Where: ATB Summer Program Sites
- Good Elementary
- Landry Elementary
- Landry– Elementary Special Needs
- R. L. Turner – Secondary Special Needs
Registration starts May 16th and can be completed online using these procedures:
- Connect with link: https://cfbonlineregistration.cfbisd.edu/Register.aspx
- Enter Student ID and date of birth.
- Select Program from drop-down – After the Bell.
- Select Course – Summer ATB 2022.
- Select Section – Campus where you hope to attend Summer ATB
- Submit – DO NOT PAY at this page.
May 16th – On Line payment starts. Go to Payment Information – REVTRAK on ATB web site, and follow instructions. Select Summer ATB. Find your campus. Include $40 per child to cover supplies.
Save your payment confirmation email from REVTRAK. All payments must be made by Wednesday prior to week they attend.
Cash or money order accepted at Administration Building starting May 16th.
For assistance, call 972-968-6590 or come to Kelly PreK Center, 2325 Heads Lane, 75006.