CFBISD Employee Giving Campaign
Since 1997, the CFBISD Educational Foundation has awarded over $1.6 million in grants and scholarships within the district!
We thank YOU, the amazing employees of CFBISD, for this year’s amazing Employee Giving Campaign! Thanks to the leadership of our CFBISD staff and administrators plus our generous district employees, over $50,000 was pledged during the 2020 CFBISD Employee Giving Campaign!
These and other donations will enable the Educational Foundation to award a number of amazing grants & scholarships during the 2021-2022 school year.
With the demand for grants and scholarships increasing every year, the foundation strives to continue to be able to continue its mission of promoting academic excellence and enriching educational opportunities in CFBISD through the awarding of those various grants and scholarships each year.
- When does the campaign officially start?
- Does everyone need to use the Payroll Deduction option?
- Can I donate cash to the campaign?
- Can I donate via a check to the campaign?
- What is the minimum gift I can give?
- Is there a fee for online transactions?
- Where do I get the interoffice envelopes?
- Are matching funds available for this year’s Employee Giving Campaign?
- What is the money raised during the Employee Giving Campaign used for?
- Do I need to be a CFBISD employee to participate?