CFBISD Employee Giving Campaign
October 1-30, 2020
Since 1997, the CFBISD Educational Foundation has awarded over $1.6 million in grants and scholarships within the district!
Thanks to the leadership of our CFBISD staff and administrators plus our generous district employees, over $50,000 was pledged during last year’s 2019 CFB ISD Employee Giving Campaign!
These and other donations enabled the Educational Foundation to award over $70,000 in grants & scholarships during the 2019-2020 school year.
With the demand for grants and scholarships increasing every year, the foundation strives to continue to be able to continue its mission of promoting academic excellence and enriching educational opportunities in CFB ISD through the awarding of those various grants and scholarships each year.
We have a goal of $50,000 in giving funds for this year's campaign.
Your continued help and dedication to the Employee Giving Campaign is essential for the foundation to continue to provide our level of support!
There are two (2) ways to participate in this year’s Employee Giving Campaign.
- Complete a CFB Giving/CFB ISD Payroll Deduction Pledge Form
These will be distributed to all CFBISD employees via the district and allow each employee to give via a Monthly Payroll Deduction – a 10 month pledge from November thru August w/ a minimum donation of $10 per month.
- Give directly to the Foundation via a credit card or ACH
You can give a one-time donation to the foundation directly via your credit card or ACH bank information using the Donate Now button below.
If you have any questions on this year’s Employee Giving Campaign, please email email@example.com or consult with your EGC Campus Coordinator!
- When does the campaign officially start?
- Does everyone need to use the Payroll Deduction option?
- Can I donate cash to the campaign?
- Can I donate via a check to the campaign?
- What is the minimum gift I can give?
- Is there a fee for online transactions?
- Where do I get the interoffice envelopes?
- What is the Week 1 deadline?
- What is the Week 2 deadline?
- How can my campus win a prize for Week 1?
- What is the prize for winning the Week 1 competition?
- How can my school win a prize for Week 2?
- What is the prize for winning the Week 2 competition?
- Are there any other contests for our campus during this year’s Employee Giving Campaign?
- How can I get more Employee Giving Campaign Selection forms?
- Are matching funds available for this year’s Employee Giving Campaign?
- What is the money raised during the Employee Giving Campaign used for?
- When is the Employee Giving Campaign officially over?
- Do I need to be a CFBISD employee to participate?