CFBISD Board of Trustees Election - May 7, 2022
The results of the May 7, 2022 CFBISD Board of Trustees General Election were canvassed on May 18, 2022. The three candidates that received the highest number of votes are Ileana Garza-Rojas, Kim Brady, and Tara Hrbacek. Carolyn Benavides was unopposed in the Special Election for the one unexpired term and will serve one more year until the next election on May 6, 2023.
CFBISD will hold both a General Election and Special Election on May 7, 2022. Candidates cannot run in both elections. They must choose one.
The General Election will be for 3 regular positions with 3-year terms.
The Special Election will be for one unexpired term that has one year of service left. (The Special Election portion was cancelled. There is one candidate running unopposed.)
Candidate applications for the General Election will be accepted now until 5pm on February 18th in person or by mail at the Administration Building, or by email addressed to Kim Castanon at email@example.com.
Candidate applications for the Special Election will be accepted now until 5pm on March 7th in person or by mail at the Administration Building, or by email addressed to Kim Castanon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last day to register to vote is Thursday, April 7, 2022
- 1st day of early voting is Monday, April 25, 2022
- Final Election Notice (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Notice of Candidate Filing Period (General Election)
- Notice of Candidate Filing Period (Special Election)
- Special Election Order (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- General Election Order (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Notice of Ballot Order Drawing
2022 General Election Candidates
- Randy Schackmann
- Ileana Garza-Rojas
- Finance Reports
- Tara Hrbacek
- James Allen
- Kim Brady
2022 Special Election Candidates
- Carolyn Benavides