Educating more than 24,000 students across 38 campuses, Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD is a hub of cultural diversity encompassing 53.42 miles in all or parts of six cities in Dallas and Denton counties. CFBISD embraces a population representing 116 countries and 55 different languages. We welcome all students and are committed to providing real-world opportunities for high achievement and success.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
CFBISD will be an exceptional learning community where all graduates impact and excel in a complex, interconnected, and ever-changing world.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student